The share capital is equal to € 69,163,340.00 divided into 17,682,500 ordinary shares (ISIN IT0005138703), without indication of nominal value.
The ordinary shares of Orsero S.p.A. (former Glenalta Food S.p.A.) were listed for trading on the MTF AIM Italia/Mercato Alternativo del Capitale, organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A., with notice of Borsa Italiana S.p.A. dated 6 November 2015. Trading started on 10 November 2015.
On 13 February 2017, the merger between Glenalta Food S.p.A. and GF Group S.p.A. took effect and the name of financial instruments was changed from Glenalta Food S.p.A. to Orsero S.p.A.
On the basis of the results received on the occasion of the distribution of the dividend for the 2017 financial year, Orsero verified the fulfilment of the requirements for the qualification of “Issuers of financial instruments widely distributed among the public” pursuant to art. 2-bis of Consob Regulation no. 11971 of 1999 (“Issuer widely distributed “). This qualification will be effective starting from the 2019 financial year. The list of “Issuers of financial instruments widely distributed” is available on Consob website at the following link: Elenco emittenti titoli diffusi .
TABLE OF SIGNIFICANT SHAREHOLDERS
The company has 752,387 treasury shares for which the voting right is suspended, therefore FIF Holding accounts for 33,02% of voting right .
Pie chart of the percentages of voting rights:
Based on the information available to Orsero, there are no other shareholders other than those indicated above with an interest of more than 5% of the share capital with voting right.
Last update: 10/15/2018 (mm/dd/yyyy)
Disclosure obligations of Significant Shareholders
Pursuant to the Regulation on Issuers of AIM Italia approved and published by Borsa Italiana, as amended, (“AIM Issuers Regulation”) anyone who comes to hold at least 5% of a category of financial instruments of Orsero listed for trading on AIM Italia is a “Significant Shareholder”.
Reaching or exceeding the thresholds of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 66.6% and 90% of the share capital, as well as reduction below the above thresholds constitute, under the AIM Issuers Regulation, a “Substantial Change” that must be communicated by Significant Shareholders to Orsero within 4 trading days of the day on which the transaction resulting in the Substantial Change was made.
Such communication must indicate:
- Identity of the Significant Shareholders involved;
- Date on which Orsero was informed;
- Date on which the Substantial Change of interests was made;
- Price, amount and category of Orsero financial instruments involved;
- Nature of the transaction;
- Nature and size of the interest of the Significant Shareholder in the transaction. To this end, each Significant Shareholder may use the communication forms referred in the “Rules on Transparency” (as set out in the AIM Issuers Regulation) with particular regard to information and communications by Significant Shareholders;
- The aforesaid communication must be made by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to be sent to the Board of Directors of the Company [or through communication to the certified e-mail address of the Company firstname.lastname@example.org] and forwarded in advance via e-mail to email@example.com.